Wednesday 5 September 2007

What is my blog?

What is my blog about ?

I write information of foreign country where I went to. I have been to 3 countries so far, Australia, Canada and Shanghai.
I write about the place where I recommend. For example, the shop where you can buy goods, like souvenir, at a low price, the place where you can see good view, the place where is interesting, and so on.
If you have chance to go to country where I went to, you had better to see my blog, so, your trip will become more interesting than you don't see my blog.

What is my blog for?

I want my friends to see my blog. Because I have many friends they don't have much money. Students are always poor! I will tell you the cost I spent to go foreign country.
I am going to write about the place where you can enjoy if you don't much money. I will put photos on my blog.

2 comments:

naoki said...

Hello, I watched blog. Because I was interested in the foreign country, I served as a reference.

sena said...

Hi. I want to go Canada. Does Canada have much nature??